Nike started life in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Phil Knight & Bill Bowerman and became Nike Inc. officially in 1971. Leading the way in footwear design, Nike bring you updated archive pieces and innovative new trainer silhouettes. Wellgosh are proud to bring you Nike & Jordan's latest limited edition collaborations and projects.
Nike started life in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Phil Knight & Bill Bowerman and became Nike Inc.... Read More
- Nike Air Max 90 'Valentine' QS White/University Red DD8029-100As low as £125.00
- Nike Air Presto Black/Black-White CT3550-001As low as £105.00
- Nike Wmns Zoom Double-Stacked Black/Black-Dark Smoke Grey CZ2909-001As low as £190.00
- Nike Air Max III White/Vast Grey-Concord Pink Blast CT1887-100As low as £130.00
- Nike Air Max 2090 'Duck Camo' SP Infrared/Black-Dark Sage-Baroque Brown CU9174-600As low as £49.95 Regular Price £140.00