Careers at wellgosh
Wellgosh is a leading retailer of premium and contemporary clothing and footwear with a prominent location on Leicester’s High Street, as well as a successful online store.
Studio Assistant - Full Time
An exciting opportunity for the role of Studio Assistant has become available at wellgosh.com based at our Leicester High Street HQ. Applicants must be proficient in current photography and editing practices/software and comfortable with large volumes of editing in a fast-paced environment. Applicants must also show a passion for the Wellgosh identity and the brands we represent.
• Assisting the lead photographer with the processing of all products for shoot, including picking, hanging and steaming garments
• Large volumes of editing duties including re-touching, colour correcting product images in line with industry standards
• Assisting the lead photographer with all studio and location shoots, including styling/flat-lay product shots/on model product shots
• Administrative duties including cataloguing and uploading product images, SEO optimisation and occasional copywriting
• Demonstrable skills in Editing, Photography and/or creative portfolio
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop
• Comfortable with large volumes of editing in a fast-paced, deadline lead environment
• A passion for the Wellgosh identity and the brands we represent
• Experience in Magento advantageous but not essential